This is hubby’s version of the Deep Fried Ice Cream we normally order when we go to Acapulco or Chuy’s in Glendale. There is actually no deep frying involved but it taste just as good.
Vanilla Ice Cream
Frosted Flakes Cereal
1. Crush the frosted flakes slightly in a bowl.
2. Add the cinnamon and mix well.
3. Scoop a generous amount of vanilla ice cream and form it into a ball.
4. Drop the ice cream ball in the crushed frosted flakes and remove quickly as soon as it’s covered to your liking.
5. Place nicely on a plate or small bowl and drizzle with chocolate syrup.