Toddlers are often difficult to convince to do anything that’s good for them. And brushing their teeth is just as hard.
Here are a few tricks you can use to encourage your little one to enjoy her toothbrushing experience.
1. Make it a routine- Do it as a part of your getting ready in the morning or going to bed routine.
2. Do it as a family- Brush your teeth together to show her you enjoy brushing your teeth.
3. Get a fun toothbrush and cup- You can pick one in her favorite characters to always grab her attention
4. Make up a toothbrushing song- Everything’s more fun when you put it in a song.
5. Use a second toothbrush- Give your toddler a toothbrush while you brush her teeth with the other one. —This is my favorite trick of them all