DIY: Coffee Filter Butterfly Craft
Here’s a craft project that you can use for birthday parties, sunday school or just for an easy activity for kids to do anywhere. I like this project because you can buy the materials in bulk and it’s the kind of craft that can entertain one, two, ten or fifteen children at one time.
1. Give each child (2) coffee filters to draw and decorate as they like.
2. Teach or help the children to make accordion folds on the coffee filters.
3. Pinch the middle of the coffee filters with the clothespin.
4. Twist and tie a pipe cleaner around the opening of the clothespin.
5. Coil the ends of the pipe cleaner to make an antenna for the butterfly.