There are many different uses of an empty 2 liter bottle after you’re done consuming its contents.
First things first, make sure you rinse out the bottle and dry it upside down on a dish rack before your project.
Here are a few examples of what you can do with the empty bottle:
1. You can use it as a flower holder for a long stem of a flower, like a daisy, sunflower or rose.
2. Turn it into a coin bank. Cut a slit on the bottle to fit your coins.
3. Make them into Bottle People. Instructions posted here.
4. Turn them into music shakers. Fill them with different objects like pasta, beans or rice. Cover tightly and seal shut to make sure the contents don’t spill.
5.They can also be used as sensory toys for children. Fill each bottle with a different item that can be used for sensory learning. For example; colorful pompoms, small bells, metallic paperclips, fluffy feathers or shiny marbles. Just make sure the cover is sealed tight to keep the objects in the container while your child shakes the bottle back and forth.
6. You can also turn them into handmade bowling pins. Just line them up like a pyramid on the floor and have your child roll a ball to knock them over.