Here are a few updates from the long weekend.
1. My patience was tested, and I failed miserably =(
2. It was so cold, I was almost tempted to order a SNUGI, lol.
3. I was difficult to get up and go to work, but I’m glad I have work.
4. I realized how easy it is to take other people driving for granted, when it’s not you behind the wheel — especially when it’s pouring on the freeway. (Thank you Honey!)
5. I’ve forgotten how nice it is to have a meal alone with hubby, without the kiddies.
6. My first painting EVER… sold yesterday to benefit and orphanage in Mexico.
7. Elle’s almost one….It’s time to get crankin for her party!