Want an easy valentine’s craft for Valentine’s Day? Try the Hershey’s Kisses Rosebud Craft. It’s really easy and fun to make. Enjoy making a lot for your family and friends!
Red cellophane paper
Green floral tape
1. Measure and cut the red cellophane paper into a 3 x 4 inch rectangle
2. Take a bamboo skewer and stick it on the top of one of the Hershey’s kisses.
3. Put another Hershey’s kiss on the opposite end of the kiss with a skewer and lay diagonally on the cellophane paper.
4. With one hand keep the two Hershey’s kisses together and wrap with the red cellophane with another hand.
5. Using the green floral tape, cover the bottom of the cellophane and start wrapping the bamboo skewer.
6. Add the silk leaf and keep wrapping the floral tape.
7. Determine how long you want your stem to be and cut to size. Finish wrapping your stem with the tape.