These favor boxes are cute for any occasion but I made this one particularly for Valentine’s Day. They would make a wonderful gift to my co-workers and people from church.
Embellishments (ribbons, buttons, die cuts, flowers, etc.)
Small plastic bags
Square puncher or craft knife
1. Cut the cardstock into 10 inches x 2 1/2 inches.
2. Mark and fold the cardstock at these measurements:
1 inch, 5 inch and 6.25 inch
3. On the last section after the 6.25 inch fold, create a window using a craft knife or a square punch.
4. Fill your small bag with MMs
5. Staple your bag between the 1 inch fold at about .25 of an inch.
6. Tuck the end of the last section under the 1 inch fold.
7. Decorate using craft scissors and embellishments.