Hmnn..I can still remember the many kids I became a godmother to, all in one year….then I had a break… then another set of kiddies came by… and then I had my own kids…. now I will be a godmother again, after I gave birth to DD.
Its an honor to be asked to be a godmother to Theo. He’s DD’s little friend. He started walking a few weeks ago, that’s pretty good for a boy, according to everyone I’ve talked to. The dedication is in a couple of weeks. It will be celebrated with his 1st birthday.
I started thinking on what’s the best present to give to a one year old. I’ve narrowed my choices to the following…
1. Board Books- They’re educational and sturdy enough for little ones to chew on.
2. Fisher Price Little People- My favorite toys for kids ever. They’re perfect for pretend play.
3. A ride along toy- He just started walking, and he’ll enjoy climbing into toys and riding them.
4. Clothes- Essentials such as socks, shirts and pants are always a good idea.
5. Sippy cups- Since his parents are probably starting to wean him away from the bottle, this might be a good idea.
6. Bibs, travel food containers and other feeding supplies- He’s a big boy now and he’ll be eating by himself and his parents need to be well prepared.
7. A ball- Do I need to say more? He’s a boy! He would love a ball!
8. A Christian Music CD- A child can never be too young to start listening to Christian music.
I might add more to the list later, or leave me more ideas!