Here are a few ideas on what to give your father this Father’s Day.
1. Remake his favorite meal from a restaurant at home.
2. Take out his car and fill it up with gas
3. Get some car maintenance done for him (get the tires rotated, get an oil change, get the car detailed, etc.)
4. Make a youtube playlist of all his favorite songs and music videos.
5. Give him a box of refills for his razors.
6. Put some favorite family photos in his phone memory card.
7. Give him a shopping spree to his favorite hardware store or electronics store.
8. Buy his favorite Meat and dessert.
9. Join him in his hobby. If he likes bowling, golf or swimming, go with him.
10. TIVO his favorite TV shows for him.
11. Make him a card and write out a personalized message.
Hope these were helpful. Fathers deserve much appreciation for the things they do for our families. Your present need not be fancy or expensive, just spend time with your father and enjoy each other’s company. He’d love that!