Last week was a great week for “almost free” Listerine Smart Rinse and some bandages from CVS. They also had a great sale on Pull Ups. I was able to purchase 3 bags for 15 dollars. That was a good deal.
I also had a great shopping deal at JC Penneys. I was able to use (3) $10 off coupons. I only spent $11.61 and came out with 8 items. woohoo!
My free Playtex BPA-free bottles also came in the mail. I received 3 in total. I’m so happy they all came in different colors, one pink, one green and one purple. Now, I just have to buy some liners and some more nipples.
And yesterday, one of the pastors from church gave us about $70 worth of diapers and wipes. What a blessing! DD has been going through them so quickly.
But I have to say, the biggest blessing we received this week are a few lessons to make us better Christians.
1. Learn to forgive, because none of us are perfect.
2. The best way to stay out of trouble is to be quiet.
3. Show other people you appreciate them.
4. Never burn bridges with friends.
5. Every problem has a way out.
6. If you want to help someone out, don’t hesitate, just do it!
7. Stop dwelling on your past mistakes, learn your lesson and move on.
8. Having children is a miracle, don’t take them for granted.
9. Do what’s right, even when no one is looking.
10. Love your spouse, honor your commitment always.
And with that in mind, may everyone have a blessed week!