With the high cost of living nowadays, it may seem hard to find an economical way to spend time with your loved one. The following is a list of things you can do on a date that won’t break your budget.
1. Play foosball, air hockey, or skeeball- It’s fun to play games and get excited about winning or catching up.
2. Go to a bookstore- Read each other a story, article or a poem from an interesting book or magazine while sipping some frapuccinos.
3. Go to the grocery- Purchase some midnight snacks to watch at home while watching a video.
4. Go to a tourist spot- Spend $5 dollars each for a souvenir for each other.
5. Go to a karaoke bar- Sing to your hearts content and just pay for a drink or two.
6. Go rent a bowling lane- Some bowling alleys still charge $10 or less to rent a lane per hour.
7. Go to a park or playground – You can catch some fresh air, lie on the grass or push each other on the swing.
8. Go to a museum or garden- Bring a camera. Take pictures of interesting items and exhibits.
9. Go to a free classical concert or play- Check your local papers for listings of events happening around you.
10. Go to a thrift store- Purchase a vintage item for each other like a funky hat or glasses.
Who ever said fun had to be expensive? What’s important is the company, your attitude and the memories you’ll share.
Any other $10 Date ideas you want to share. Feel free to leave a comment.